Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
4. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Pixio.app Content.
3. You agree that you will not use Pixio.app's Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or Pixio.app.
4. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of Pixio.app Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by Pixio.app.
5. You agree that you will not use any Pixio.app Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
6. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Pixio.app's prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Pixio.app's Trademarks.
7. The look and feel of the Pixio.app website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of Pixio.app and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Pixio.app.
8. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Pixio.app website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Pixio.app, unless expressly so stated.
9. You may not use a Pixio.app trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of Pixio.app to link to the Pixio.app website without the prior written consent of Pixio.app.
10. You may not frame or hotlink to the Pixio.app website or any Image without the prior written consent of Pixio.app.
Information You Provide
2. By uploading Your Content, you grant Pixio.app a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
3. You may not upload, post, or transmit any image, text or other content that:
· Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
· Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
· Exploits minors;
· Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
· Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
· Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
· Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
4. You may not use any Pixio.app Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use such Pixio.app Content. Any use of Pixio.app Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and Pixio.app. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Pixio.app Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
1. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by Pixio.app infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Pixio.app in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
1. You agree that you shall not:
· Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Pixio.app or any third party.
· Violate the rights of Pixio.app or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Restriction and Termination of Use
1. Pixio.app may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Pixio.app Content at any time in Pixio.app's discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Pixio.app’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
1. In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if Pixio.app provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that Pixio.app makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of Pixio.app, and Pixio.app provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Pixio.app.
Warranties and Disclaimers